V-Day is soon! Nooo, not Veteran’s Day. Valentine’s Day.
Check out our 5 Fun Ways to Share Your Love with Photos
Here’s a sneak peek at a few!
- Decorate these rad color-me-in Valentines from designer Yellow Heart Art
- Show your love with a photo cupcake or cookie! Follow our quick guide for step-by-step instructions and paste your love’s face onto something sweet!
- Download and fold-together these cute colored papercraft cameras and use them as a cute package for the camera loving Valentine in your life.
- Combine photos of you and your other half to see what your babies might look like!
- Fill your photos with lots of love! Break out your Bokeh Kit and fill the background of your photos with hearts everywhere! ♥ (like in the photo!)
More ideas for the people you love from the lovely people of Photojojo!
Galvanize Valentine Gift Idea #3:
We are, ahem, struck by this idea from Design*Sponge: DIY vintage arrows.
You could easily wrap a sheet of paper around that arrow with a message and stick the arrow in an appropriate tree. Or door jamb of your apartment.
Go ahead, you daring archer, you.
Galvanize Valentine’s Day Gift Idea #2: Think about it. You could hide earrings or cuff links inside a jewelry box or under a pillow. They could invade any space you placed them in!
And it’s an eco-win, since you don’t have to wrap this type of gift.
Each spoon has a personalized message (written by you!) hidden in a block of chocolate. Once the chocolate melts, your “Valentine” can read your secret message:
(…unless if you bought it for yourself — then it wouldn’t be a secret would it?)
Galvanize Valentine’s Day gift ideas #1:
Neat romantic gift (too late to order for Valentine’s Day from this company, but one to bookmark!)
You could perhaps riff on the theme of a secret message on cutlery that is revealed during a meal or just after…